We are so excited to share that The HALO Foundation founder Rebecca Welsh, is being featured in the MoroccanOil INSPIRED BY WOMEN multimedia campaign, including a short-film series. Watch her discuss the campaign on The TODAY Show here. The short-film series, INSPIRED, features five extraordinary women driven to make a positive impact in the world….
We are starting a movement. Show homeless and at-risk youth that you believe in them. At HALO, our youth are family. We believe our HALO youth can follow their dreams.Purchase your shirt today. All proceeds support HALO programs.
MOROCCANOIL® LAUNCHES FIRST-EVER MULTIMEDIA CAMPAIGN: INSPIRED BY WOMEN™FEATURING AMBASSADOR ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY AND EXCLUSIVE SHORT-FILM SERIES ‘INSPIRED’ New York, NY (September 17, 2014) – Moroccanoil, the global leader in oil-infused beauty products, is proud to announce the launch of INSPIRED BY WOMEN™, the brand’s first-ever multimedia advertising campaign created to inspire, celebrate and empower women around the…
Written by Founder Rebecca Welsh 1) The next time you empty the trash, remember that those big black bags are a suitcase for a lot of kids. It holds all their belongings – their clothing, their shoes, their life. When moving into housing, one girl carried in her trash bag and dumped it out saying, “I…
- HALO Film Premiere PartyManor Square, 4050 Pennsylvania, KCMO 6411106:00 pm
- Mini Golf Fundraiser!5399 Martway St, Mission, KS 6620510:00 AM
- Kansas City Ambassador Board Meeting1600 Genessee St Ste 528, Kansas City, MO 6410206:00 PM
- HALO Wraps Up September With a Splash! Wed, Oct 01, 2014
- MoroccanOil and HALO Founder Rebecca Welsh aspire to INSPIRE Wed, Sep 24, 2014
- Uganda // Giggles & Gulu Wed, Sep 24, 2014
- 5 Things to Know About Homeless Youth Thu, Sep 18, 2014